The Work Plan

Monday, February 4, 2013

Their Status

Really I try to share photos of the children working with different activities, but it ain't happening! They truly are choosing their favorite works over and over which is making them become masters of their work.

 Avi is sharing with her friend that she has a plum, articulating every sound PL-U-M.

 E has been into Sandpaper letters for awhile and he truly knows them all, but isn't quite ready to move on. He loves to trace them and say the sound. Every now and then he will get an object to match it to the letter.

 Mia is so absorbed by the pictures in the Africa folder and can name some of the objects and places.

 Maddux is doing quite well, his sense of order shines. He supervises the shelves to make sure everything is in it's proper place and ready for the next person. If it isn't he does the work himself and places it back on the shelf correctly, every time.

 Jaida is learning a lot from the environment, she follows and observes. Her practical life skills are awesome.

 I was really happy when I saw Jaida using the Metal Insets to assist her with the sorting work.

 Eli ask so many questions! We have decided to write them all done so I can make sure we get the answers before the week is over. His most favorite question is Can I have a lesson? It doesn't matter if it is the Checkerboard material or the Pink Tower, he wants a lesson.

Here's Jalen one of the toddlers who tries his best to join us everyday. Jalen is leaving for the day and wants to say good bye to the Numnber Rods( he really wanted to take them home:).

It just isn't enough time in our day!
                                                                          

3 comments:

  1. The number rod love is too sweet. I love ours dearly myself, and it's always great to see the children share my enthusiasm ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! You are the winner of my giveaway!
    I need your e-mail address to contact you.
    Have a happy day
    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heya¡­my very first comment on your site. ,I have been reading your blog for a while and thought I would completely pop in and drop a friendly note. .
    Research Project Work Plan Template

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate Your Comments