The Work Plan

Saturday, December 31, 2011

My Favorite Childrens' Movie

My kids and I were reflecting back on our good and bad times of 2011. It led to some great conversation and I can really say that my family has grown a lot in 2011. We have learned to accept responsibility, and become resilent when bad times come our way. My kids say that much hasn't changed in my favorites department. I agree I am just one of those people that once I like something it is hard to beat. My favorite childrens' movie of all times is Horton Hears A Who. I just love Horton, he is who I sometimes look up to, and find great words of encouragement. Dr.Seuss gave Horton many great qualities that I would love to be able to say I share with him.

 A persons' a person, no matter how small- Dr. Seuss Horton Hears A Who

The many things that Horton says just rings so true to me.  So yes Horton Hears A Who is still my favorite childrens' movie in 2011. Have A Happy New Year!! Be Kind, Be Safe, Be Responsible.
                                                                        

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I have a little blog award for you :) Check it out: http://leptir-mojpribor.blogspot.com/2011/12/best-blog-award.html

    Happy holidays :)

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate Your Comments