The Work Plan

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Sound? No Sound? Fall Sort Work

I put out a new sensorial work. Instead of using the classic easter egg version, I put a fall theme spin on it. I found the bell acorns on sale at Hobby Lobby. I just took out the little bell out of one of each pair. The children are really enjoying this new work.




                     Jessica enjoying the new work.

 I was really impressed with the response I received from the children about this work. I smiled plentiful while everyone who worked with this ask themselves "sound, no sound?" and placed the "acorns" in the correct sorting cup.                                                                                                                                                

2 comments:

  1. Great idea for the sense of hearing. Thanks for sharing it. I'll have to try it with Asher. I bet he'll love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice idea! You're so lucky to have so many shop with objects that you can use for Montessori! (in UK, we don't have this kind of shop! Hard to find theme related objects!)

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate Your Comments