The Work Plan

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Practical Life: Using Tape

 This is a great activity to build strong finger muscles,and concentration. It is simply colored tape,and paper that has lines that are bold for the child to place on top to form a picture. The kids had fun with this and later when given an opportunity created some wonderful pictures of their own works. Unfortunately I don't have pictures of those.


Using scissors Mumble cut the pieces of tape to the sizes of the lines on the picture. Other children who did this work use the rip the tape method to get their tape off the roll.



          The completed work with the lines tape to cover the bold lines.


Another child joined Mumble with this work and I asked them if I could take these pictures while they were coloring. They wanted me to know that they weren't finished yet.
              
On another note I misplaced my USB cord to my camera. As soon as I get another cord I will be back to blogging more reguarly.                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

3 comments:

  1. I like this activity..so simple but important!!Thanks for sharing my friend. big hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a simple and yet FANTASTIC idea. I'm adding colored tape to my shopping list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!! Great idea!! and lovely kites!!!

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate Your Comments