The Work Plan

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Laminator Queen

 Michelle is the best help that I will ever have with helping me with the children that attend our little schoolhouse. Michelle reads to the children whenever they request, helps me invent some great activities, and now she is named the Laminator Queen. Michelle did a wonderful job with her interview at her new school, she was placed in the honors program.


                                                                                  
I pray that Michelle continues to stay on this wonderful path, if she does I am sure we all will hear great things about her in our future. If you like the printables that you see N from The Learning Ark was gracious enough to share this download with her readers. N's blog is very informative I suggest you read through her blog especially if you are just starting to implement the Montessori Method.

1 comment:

  1. Nice to see that my download was useful for you. Thank you for the nice words about my blog. Ohh how I wish I had a laminator queen!!!

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate Your Comments