The Work Plan

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Toddler Tuesday

         The young ones have definetly made some giant leaps they are mastering everything I call "new" on the shelves within work periods. I don't want to overload them and then turn them off so I pulled out some old winner works and replace them with new objects. This kept them busy and happy. They loved showing off their works to everyone that came by their work space. The activities that I photographed were the ones  that kept them repeating over and over. I am kinda scared of what they will do to me if I remove them off the shelves.
Working with shape puzzzle.



Flower arranging .


Stringing flowers to make a bracelet.


Gluing with Kumon pages.


Scooping beans.


Working with cylinder blocks.

The little ones really add the spice to our enviroment. The laughing, the smiles and their own personalities really remind me of how you can have fun learning and how absorbment the mind really is. Now pop over to One Hook Wonder to see more toddler lessons.

                                                           

1 comment:

  1. I look forward every week to seeing your toddlers' little faces! Scooping is a big hit around here too. Thanks for linking up to Montessori Monday. :)

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate Your Comments